If the add-on receives streams from only a single source (M4U, 123Movies, etc.), it would be possible that source is down and in this case you have to wait for an update. On the other hand, when the add-on is multi-source (Exodus, SALTs), the reason would be one of the following: you have not installed the add-on directly from the repo or you have picked an uncommon movie/TV show that has no streams available.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- How to Factory Reset KODI?
- I tried to Install IPTV on my MAG box, but it does not work. How can I make it working?
- Why can't I access the inner portal or server menu?
- How can I set Date and Time on my MAG device?
- Why I see Page Loading Error?
- Why does the loading bar stick on the TV Screen?
- How can I change the portal address in the STB?
- How can I update my MAG device?
- Why my KODI keeps shutting down, freezing or crashing?
- How can I solve the buffering problem on my KODI?