By default, when you launch the KODI, Genesis should be updated automatically. Linger on Genesis, press the menu button, then add-on settings. If the Genesis version is under 5.0.0, you can perform a manual KODI Genesis update by going to the KODI main menu and then navigate to System/Add-on/Available Updates in KODI 15.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- How to Factory Reset KODI?
- I tried to Install IPTV on my MAG box, but it does not work. How can I make it working?
- Why can't I access the inner portal or server menu?
- How can I set Date and Time on my MAG device?
- Why I see Page Loading Error?
- Why does the loading bar stick on the TV Screen?
- How can I change the portal address in the STB?
- How can I update my MAG device?
- Why my KODI keeps shutting down, freezing or crashing?
- How can I solve the buffering problem on my KODI?