It could be possible that the dealer who has sold the MAG box to you, restricted the device only to his own portal. In this case, unfortunately, there is no specific ways to bypass the restriction. The IPTV service provider can only restrict the access within the MAG software not the whole device.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- How to Factory Reset KODI?
- I tried to Install IPTV on my MAG box, but it does not work. How can I make it working?
- Why can't I access the inner portal or server menu?
- How can I set Date and Time on my MAG device?
- Why I see Page Loading Error?
- Why does the loading bar stick on the TV Screen?
- How can I change the portal address in the STB?
- How can I update my MAG device?
- Why my KODI keeps shutting down, freezing or crashing?
- How can I solve the buffering problem on my KODI?